www.RushCard.com Signup makes it easy to get a prepaid card!
You want to know why Visa prepaid RushCards are a great option? It’s hard to know where to start. This credit/debit card option is so loaded with features and benefits, they can’t all be covered in the space provided here; but we’ll give it shot. The first thing to know is that the Visa Prepaid RushCard is not a credit card, it’s not a debit card, and it is not your ordinary prepaid card. In a way it is much more than all of them combined.
Visa Prepaid RushCard Essentials
Because it is prepaid card, you can only spend what you have on deposit. The good news is that you will never incur those pesky overdraft fees. The other good news, is that, because it is issued through Visa, it’s accepted anywhere a Visa credit card is accepted. The best news is that, as a spending vehicle, it can be the least costly option available and it provides a complete suite of cash management tools that will enable you to manage your money more effectively.
Easy to Load
You have several options available for easily loading your RushCard:
• Setup a direct deposit for you paycheck
• Transfer money from bank accounts
• Use Rapid Reload at any Wal-Mart cash register. You can add cash or have a payroll check cashed and added ($3.74 fee applies)
• Use a MoneyPak found at the Prepaid Card or Green Dot display and purchase it with the amount of money you want to load ($4.95 fee applies)
• Or you can send a check directly to RushCard
Establish Savings Goals
The RushCard online platform enables you to establish separate savings goals (vacations, a car, gifts, etc.) and apply your savings to each. You can easily transfer money from your primary card account to each of your savings accounts.
Track Your Spending
You can track all of your spending online and generate reports to help you better manage and control it. You can even download your account activity directly into Quicken.
Earn While You Spend and Save
For every month your account balance exceeds $500 in your savings accounts, up to $2 in enrollment fees will be credited back to your account.
Manage Your Cash Flow
• You can pay most anyone through your online account.
• Schedule future payments
• Set up recurring payments
Save on Drugs
Enrolling in RushCard saves you 10 to 85 percent on your regular prescription drugs at over 56,000 pharmacies. It also works alongside existing insurance.
Receive Automatic Alerts
Your RushCard activity and status is always at your fingertips through automatic alerts sent through text and email on your computer or Smartphone (with a RushCard Mobile App). You can receive alerts for deposit notifications, low available balance, spending limits, budget limits, and customer service notifications. Two-way text alerts enable you to request balance and transaction updates instantly.
Reasonable and Transparent Fees
Although there are a few fees to contend with, none are hidden and, by the time you add them all up it can still be cheaper than most checking accounts and/or credit cards considering all of the various fees that can add up with them.
• One-Time Card Fee: $3.95 to $14.95 depending on whether you get a customized card or not.
• Monthly Fee: RushUnlimited Plan – $7.95 ($5.95 if you set up Direct Deposit); Pay Monthly Plan – $9.95; Pay As You GoPlan – N/A
• Transaction Fee: RushUnlimited Plan – NONE; Monthly Plan – $1 on PIN purchases; Pay As You GoPlan – $1.00 up to $10
• Add Money Fee: NONE (except when reloading through Rapid Reload and MoneyPak)
• ATM Withdrawals: RushUnlimited – $2.50; Monthly Plan – first two free each month, $2.50 thereafter; Pay As You GoPlan – $1.95
• Rush Bill Pay: No Charge
• Card-to-Card Transfer: $ 0.99
As with most credit or debit cards, there are some ancillary fees for rush card replacements, foreign transaction fees, etc. But, when all is said in done, the www.RushCard.com Visa Prepaid RushCard sign up offer shouldn’t cost you anymore than a checking account or a credit card, especially if you set up Direct Deposit and limit your ATM withdrawals. But, as a cash management tool it beats all.